Happy Christmas everyone!
Roughly each week from now on I’m aiming to post some examples of a theme for creative writing. As the New Year is coming up how about some…
Nutty New Year Resolutions!
1. I won’t selotape my Dad to the chair while he’s asleep anymore.
2. I won’t play at being an orang-utan anywhere near Mum’s breakable vases anymore.
3. I will stop picking everyone else’s nose and will only pick my own from now on.
4. I won’t wash my hair in the toilet anymore as it seems to upset my Mum for some reason.
5. I won’t paint the stair carpet a lovely orange colour again.
6. I won’t eat 16 bowls of jelly all at the same time again…ugh…
7. I will stop running up and down the street, dressed as a shop, shouting, “Mind out for all the purple elephants!!!”
8. I won’t spread jam all over the dog anymore.
9. I will stop suddenly turning into an enormous cabbage in P.E. because it frightens all the other children.
10. I will never drop an elephant on Grannie again while she’s sleeping, even though it is very funny.
11. I will stop being me and will be the man three houses down with the green car.
12. I will only have eleven New Years Resolutions this year.
13. I will say “Tortoise” to people every time I meet them instead of “Hello”